Thursday, July 25, 2013

Day 10-11

My ultrasound today went pretty well and my follicles have grown. I have 7 follicles 15-22mm and one more that is little. Overall, my follicles have grown at about the same rate and are a lot closer in size than cycle 1. Hopefully this will mean more mature eggs at retrieval. My E2 also jumped to 600, so progress there too. I did one last night of stims tonight and will do my Ovidrel trigger tomorrow. Egg retrieval will be Sunday morning, so things are working out great. Hopefully my eggs continue to mature and my E2 keeps going up between now and then. I won't have any more ultrasounds or blood work though. So no more obsessing about numbers for me. Time to relax and prepare for the retrieval.

I am now going to the chiropractor 2-3 times a week for the next 4 weeks to try and fix my back issues from the accident. My x-rays showed quite a bit of lost curvature in my spine (meaning the disks don't have as much space between them as they should). It's possible I had issues before and the accident exacerbated things enough to cause me pain. Or maybe I just have a muscle strain. Either way, I hope to feel better in the next few weeks. I hope any back pain I have again will be pregnancy related. :-) He also said getting everything realigned could help in my IVF efforts as well. Silver lining? Here's to hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment